Barbara's road to Ironman and other adventures

The diary and photo log of Barbara's Great Adventures on the Road to Ironman Canada 2006.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 5-12 is Week 22 I'm in the Build phase

We’re in week 22 of this sets pyramid.Looking at:
This week I will do:

4600+ yards swimming
75+ miles biking,
23 miles running
Wednesday I did 50 minutes of pool running instead of the 5 miles on the pavement. Much easier on my body.
Sunday, we have a Coached Brick in SF.
This is 60 minutes of biking followed by 10 minutes of running equal 1 brick. I will do this 4 times!!! 4x (60′ bike- 10′ run).
I've also got Core Training on Tuesday and Thursday. This is lots of lunges, squats, horizontal planks, ab circuit, push ups, bench tri-push ups....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home