Barbara's road to Ironman and other adventures

The diary and photo log of Barbara's Great Adventures on the Road to Ironman Canada 2006.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Different Kind of Bike Ride on Christmas Day


While I have been cycling on a two wheel bike, my children and future son-in-law have been riding four wheel ATVs. On Christmas day, I joined the rest of my family in their love of riding four wheelers. After opening the presents, the “bikes” were load onto the trailer and into the back of pickup trucks and off to Carnegie Park we went. I must admit it was a blast, riding in the mud, over hills and through water!!!

[Left] Jessica after riding for a few hours in the mud

[Right & Below] Mike on his new quad, after playing in the mud.

[Left] Me and Drew (Jessica's fiancee)


[Above L to R] Drew, Jessica, and Cousin Dave, and of course Harly

After riding, we or I should say the guys loaded the bikes, and we headed home to take hot showers. Awaiting us at my home was a crock pot of beef ribs, which melted off the bones. Next I began cooking a tri tip, and mash potoates plus vegs.

Christmas was a good day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home