Barbara's road to Ironman and other adventures

The diary and photo log of Barbara's Great Adventures on the Road to Ironman Canada 2006.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Aches and Pains of trying to run

Dec. 22

I tried running my scheduled workout, but only 5 minutes into the run, my groin was in PAIN!!! I couln't run. I felt like crying, thinking how am I going to do Ironman when I can't even run 5 minutes w/o pain. So I walked, and tried running again after a few minutes. Still PAIN. I walked home very sad, and feeling defeated. I then went into problem solving mode. How can I make this better? I decided to call Trevor who is a Chiropractor /MD to see me and for an adjustment. Thank goodness he had an opening, if I could get to his office in 25 minutes (Liv to Pleasant Hill) Did it. With some adjusting, PT, and takening it a bit easy. I'm feeling better, but not 100%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home